AW: GSoC Project | Basic Support for Trace Compass

Jan.Sommer at dlr.de Jan.Sommer at dlr.de
Tue Aug 6 10:11:20 UTC 2019

Have a look at the documentation of printf (http://www.cplusplus.com/reference/cstdio/printf/).
The format specifier "%lx" refers to unsigned long int which is most likely a 32bit integer on your machine.
So it will only read 4 bytes regardless of how many are stored in memory.
Try using either "%llx" or PRIx64 format specifier for printing 64-bit numbers.