Which Python version for new tool code?

Joel Sherrill joel at rtems.org
Tue Aug 6 22:46:35 UTC 2019

Hi

This situation seems to have changed with the release of RHEL 7.7. It now
includes Python 3.7 without having an addition repository per the
announcement.

https://www.zdnet.com/article/final-red-hat-enterprise-linux-7-version-released/

No idea when this will show up as a CentOS 7 upgrade. But this seems close
eliminating a barrier for moving to a newer Python.

--joel