littlevGL port to RTEMS

Vijay Kumar Banerjee vijaykumar9597 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 7 22:02:04 UTC 2019

Hello all,

I have successfully built the littlevGL library and have made a
sample hello world app with it that runs on BBB framebuffer.
The sample app code is pushed to my github repository here:
https://github.com/thelunatic/rtems-bbb/tree/master/apps/lvgl-sample

I had to use my own open_framebuffer and fbdev_flush functions to open
the framebuffer and for the pixel flush since the littlevGL doesn't
currently
have a FreeBSD port. I want to make an RSB package for the library
and also wish to prepare a patch for FreeBSD port in littlevGL upstream.
How should I proceed?

Please have a look at this pic [1] running the sample hello world using
lvgl on BBB.

[1]
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1MBZ7sWGqhSOx0vTzZmewn2Og_0QHPEMu/view?usp=sharing

Thaks,