RISC-V Test Results

Hesham Almatary heshamelmatary at gmail.com
Fri Aug 9 10:38:24 UTC 2019

Hi Joel,

On Thu, 8 Aug 2019 at 14:34, Joel Sherrill <joel at rtems.org> wrote:

> Hi

> results from over night. I built every variant and ran the test suite with RTEMS
> debug on and off.  Here are some observations:
>
> + rv64imafd only has one test pass
I think you mean rv64imafd_medany by this? Which only has 1 test
passing. Anyway, I had a look at your run command which provides
--rtems-bsp=rv64imafd_medany_spike. However, rv64imafd BSP variant is
the ones passed to the tester instead of rv64imafd_medany, which
should definitely fail as the start address of this one is 0x70000000
and Spike's default memory base t0 0x80000000.

--
Hesham