RISC-V Test Results

Jiri Gaisler jiri at gaisler.se
Sat Aug 10 19:01:33 UTC 2019

On 8/8/19 3:33 PM, Joel Sherrill wrote:
> Hi

> flurry of test
> results from over night. I built every variant and ran the test suite
> with RTEMS
> debug on and off.  Here are some observations:
>
> + rv64imafd only has one test pass
> + rv64_iamd_medany only has one test pass
> + Generally speaking, 17-19 tests failed or timed out on every variant
> with
>    551-553 passing. It would be great for someone to mark the tests in
> the
>    tcfg files as expected fails.
>
> Hopefully this gives someone incentive to look into the failures.
>
> I would also run them on qemu but I don't think we have an RSB recipe
> for a
> Qemu with RISC-V support.

I don't know about RV64, but most RV32 tests pass on sis using the
griscv bsp:

$ rtems-test --rtems-bsp=riscv-sis riscv-rtems5/c/griscv/testsuites
--log=all.txt

Passed:        633
Failed:          0
User Input:      5
Expected Fail:   0
Indeterminate:   0
Benchmark:       3
Timeout:         2
Invalid:         0
Wrong Version:   0
Wrong Build:     0
Wrong Tools:     0
------------------
Total:         643
User Input:
 monitor.exe
 termios.exe
 top.exe
 capture.exe
 fileio.exe
Benchmark:
 whetstone.exe
 dhrystone.exe
 linpack.exe
Timeouts:
 crypt01.exe
 smpmrsp01.exe
Average test time: 0:00:00.354592
Testing time     : 0:03:48.002439

The crypt01 would succeed if the timeout limit would be a bit longer.
smpmrsp01 never terminates, this is most likely a simulator issue.
Remaining tests including SMP pass as expected.

Jiri.