GSoC Final report review

Vijay Kumar Banerjee vijaykumar9597 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 14 16:41:51 UTC 2019

Hello all,

I have prepared a draft for the GSoC final report. It would be nice to have
some review on it before I push it to the blog. The google docs link [1]
contains a paste from the .md file that will be converted to html for the
blog so the formatting got messed up in the word file and the links are
also there. If it's difficult to read it this way then I'll post it to the
blog and
then make changes according to the review on the blog.

Note: I haven't added littleVGL port to RSB in this draft. If I complete
it before deadline, I'll include it in the report. Also, I'll post the blog
link
here before submitting to Google, for any last changes needed.

[1]:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ZEU3uP1Tx51lnmvwDOZzc861c_YpS6Zu6RsR8jqk56k/edit?usp=sharing

Thanks,
Vijay