Beagle: FDT support in BSP as a GSoC project?

Joel Sherrill joel at rtems.org
Thu Aug 15 21:01:55 UTC 2019

All I meant by "not all drivers" and "small" is that we currently do
not include code that
the application doesn't have a need for. I don't want that to change.
If the application
doesn't use i2c or the frame buffer, then those drivers shouldn't' be
there. I wasn't
attempting to create a new requirement -- just emphasize what we already do
shouldn't change.

--joel