RTEMS Muilti-I/O lib is missing

Chris Johns chrisj at rtems.org
Sat Aug 17 01:43:04 UTC 2019

On 17/8/19 7:02 am, Joel Sherrill wrote:
> FWIW the repo is git clone git://git.rtems.org/multiio.git
>
> More below
>
> On Fri, Aug 16, 2019 at 3:20 PM Wendell Silva <silvawp at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Well, I'm a non-OAR user with at least one customer 100% satisfied with multi-io lib.
>>
>> Suppose I'm going to championize it, how do I do to get started?
>
> I'm glad you are happy with it. I was happy with it on the robotic project
> I did with it.

This repo could be added to the RSB as a package. It has been converted to
rtems_waf however it would be good to have the support changed from the files
being in the multiio repo to a submodule referring to the rtems_waf repo.

Can the package be built for all BSPs?

It would need to be documented. I was considering adding a Packages chapter to
the User Manual and it could be a section under that chapter.