GSoC Project Wrap Up Activities

Joel Sherrill joel at rtems.org
Tue Aug 20 14:15:17 UTC 2019

Hi

This has been a fantastic and productive GSoC. As part of wrapping
things up, we would like to make sure the following get taken care of:

+ Make sure all code and documentation is submitted, cleaned up and merged.
   Ping mentors if needed. Focus on reproducibility. Is your work documented and
   easily publicly accessible? Can it be rebuilt and tests run without issues?

+ GSoC Lightning Slides: I have shared a Google presentation with as some of the
   students and mentors. Please add 1-2 slides on your project. The presentation
   we are starting from is last year's. The slide deck will be used
for two purposes:
     - 3 minute presentation at GSoC Mentor Summit
     - part of RTEMS State of the World at Flight Software Workshop
        (http://flightsoftware.jhuapl.edu/)

+ GSoC Project Summary: We usually do a blog/report/news item about GSoC.
   1-3 paragraphs on your project is appreciated for this. I created a
Google doc
   for this.

I know I missed some mentors and students having permission to the
files. If you
don't have access, ping me.

We do really appreciate the work you all did and the wrap up is to
ensure the work
is (1) available and usable and (2) know to the community.

Thanks.

--joel