GSoC 2019 | Basic Support for Trace Compass: Final Report

Gedare Bloom gedare at rtems.org
Thu Aug 22 14:21:33 UTC 2019

Hi Ravindra,

Please make it more obvious in your report what is the code that YOU
wrote. Also make it clear the difference between code contributions
and documentation. While we value documentation, the OSPO wants to see
what is your code output from the summer.  Add some text to clarify
the links to code (and docs). Make sure the links only point to your
code and does not include others. See the OSPO advice regarding final
reports for more assistance in that regard, e.g., how to filter
commits by author-id.

Gedare