GSoC 2019 | Basic Support for Trace Compass: Final Report

Ravindra Kumar Meena rmeena840 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 22 18:30:49 UTC 2019

> Please make it more obvious in your report what is the code that YOU
> wrote. Also make it clear the difference between code contributions
> and documentation. While we value documentation, the OSPO wants to see
> what is your code output from the summer.  Add some text to clarify
> the links to code (and docs). Make sure the links only point to your
> code and does not include others. See the OSPO advice regarding final
> reports for more assistance in that regard, e.g., how to filter
> commits by author-id.

I have updated the final report and moved the code, document contribution
to a
particular section.

Have a look.

My produced GSoC code is merged but the documentation patch merge is left.
I have
attached the documentation patch for LTTng sched_switch support.

Please have a look at it.

--
*Ravindra Kumar Meena*,
B. Tech. Computer Science and Engineering,