GSoC Project | Basic Support for Trace Compass

Ravindra Kumar Meena rmeena840 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 2 16:09:55 UTC 2019

> I just checked out the original version with some minor edits. This output
> should be enough to figure out how it works.
>
> You have to extend the switch case in print_item() to check for
> RTEMS_RECORD_THREAD_ID and RTEMS_RECORD_THREAD_NAME. The thread name events
> contain the bytes in the data field. For the encoding see:

Thanks for the clarification.

I tried to check if we are getting RTEMS_RECORD_THREAD_ID in prtin_item()
or not.

I did following thing in print_item() but nothing is shown in the console
output:

  if(item->event == RTEMS_RECORD_THREAD_ID){
    printf("this thing is present\n");
  }

--
*Ravindra Kumar Meena*,
B. Tech. Computer Science and Engineering,