GSoC Final report review

Christian Mauderer list at c-mauderer.de
Sat Aug 17 16:08:16 UTC 2019

On 17/08/2019 17:18, Vijay Kumar Banerjee wrote:

> On Thu, Aug 15, 2019 at 1:06 PM Christian Mauderer <list at c-mauderer.de
> <mailto:list at c-mauderer.de>> wrote:
>
>     On 14/08/2019 18:41, Vijay Kumar Banerjee wrote:
>     > Hello all,
>     >
>     > I have prepared a draft for the GSoC final report. It would be
>     nice to have
>     > some review on it before I push it to the blog. The google docs
>     link [1]
>     > contains a paste from the .md file that will be converted to html
>     for the
>     > blog so the formatting got messed up in the word file and the
>     links are
>     > also there. If it's difficult to read it this way then I'll post it to
>     > the blog and
>     > then make changes according to the review on the blog.
>     >
>     > Note: I haven't added littleVGL port to RSB in this draft. If I
>     complete
>     > it before deadline, I'll include it in the report. Also, I'll post the
>     > blog link
>     > here before submitting to Google, for any last changes needed.
>     >
>     >
>     [1]: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ZEU3uP1Tx51lnmvwDOZzc861c_YpS6Zu6RsR8jqk56k/edit?usp=sharing
>     >
>     > Thanks,
>     > Vijay
>     >

>     Hello Vijay,
>
>     thanks for already sharing the draft. It's good to have time for review.
>
>     I added a number of comments to the document.
>
>     Best regards
>
>     Christian
>

> Hi,
>
> Thanks for reviewing the draft. I have done the changes as per your
> suggestions and posted it in the blog:
> https://blog.thelunatic.dev/gsoc-final-report/
>
> Thanks
>
> Vijay

Hello Vijay,

also I really would have embedded images to loosen up the text it looks
good to me.

Although I hope it's not the last mail: Let me use the opportunity to
tell you that you did a great work during the summer. I hope that you
manage to stick to the RTEMS project in the future.

Best regards

Christian