GSoC 2019 : POSIX Compliance - Final Report

Joel Sherrill joel at rtems.org
Tue Aug 20 16:01:24 UTC 2019

I am late to the party. I made a couple of small changes directly to
the document.

I encourage you continue to pick at getting the other fenv ports into
newlib. As you
hopefully saw from me adding the stubs for fenv methods and documentation,
things moving slowly were not a reflection on you personally. I
certainly went through
a number of rounds. :)

Could you add a complete list of POSIX methods that you added? I need to update
the spreadsheet and .csv file in the POSIX Compliance document.

--joel