littleVGL now supports FreeBSD framebuffer

Chris Johns chrisj at rtems.org
Fri Aug 30 00:39:17 UTC 2019

On 30/8/19 1:19 am, Vijay Kumar Banerjee wrote:
> I have written the scripts to build littlevgl using rtems_waf. The build works fine
> and installs the required header and the static library in the prefix library path.

This is great work. Well done.

> The repository is pushed here, please have a look:
> https://github.com/thelunatic/littlevgl-rsb

First a simple question ... why is there an import of runpy in wscript?

Second, I have moved the repo to the git.rtems.org. :)

Could you please check if it is OK?

I have sorted out how to manage the repos in cgit so from the previous
discussions I have taken the path of separate repos. Please have a look at
https://git.rtems.org/ and the LittleVGL repo I have added under Packages.

Again, thank you for this and your work in creating the package.