Raspberrypi3: Mini UART driver

Christian Mauderer list at c-mauderer.de
Fri Dec 27 11:37:16 UTC 2019

On 27/12/2019 12:20, Niteesh wrote:
> I have sent the patch. I also sent a documentation update for the
> quick-start section
> a few months ago. But no one took a look at it. Can you have a look at it?

I'll try to have a look at it soon.

> https://www.mail-archive.com/devel@rtems.org/msg20965.html

If you don't get any responses to a patch please just send a reminder
one or two weeks later. It's quite likely that the patch just slipped
the attention.

Normally I leave documentation patches to our native speakers. They spot
a lot of errors that I won't be able to find.

Can you please send a ping for the patch. You can add me to CC and for
this one I would suggest to CC Chris Johns too.