BSP for Xilinx Zynq UltraScale+ MPSoC platform

Alan Cudmore alan.cudmore at gmail.com
Fri Feb 1 14:04:14 UTC 2019

I would like to see both R5 and A53 support. Having RTEMS on the R5 could
allow it to be used for OpenAMP communication with the A53. Normally the
OpenAMP port for the Xilinx board uses bare metal or FreeRTOS on the R5.

For the A53, is there a reason for choosing Aarch32 vs Aarch64 for the
RTEMS port?

I hope we will see a future Beagle board based on the one of the Ti Sitara
SoCs that has R5 and A53.
http://www.ti.com/processors/sitara-arm/am6x-cortex-a53-r5/overview.html

Alan