[rtems-docs commit] Version change, forgot to add wscript to the commit.

Sebastian Huber sebastian.huber at embedded-brains.de
Fri Feb 8 07:05:40 UTC 2019

On 08/02/2019 07:55, Chris Johns wrote:
>>> The module concept is not really the greatest thing in Python.
> I would not blame python for a package using `version` as a module name
> installed in site-packages and I suppose PIL is in the sys.path.
>
> I have done some pretty interesting things with Python modules in some projects
> and I think it is a solid design.

Yes, this PIL package is not nice in terms on namespacing.

We had problems with module imports before on msys2. This tinkering with
the system module path is not really great. In C you can use #include
"..." or #include <...>. I don't know why you don't have a file relative
module include in Python?

E-Mail  : sebastian.huber at embedded-brains.de