RSB documentation

Sebastian Huber sebastian.huber at embedded-brains.de
Thu Jan 17 08:15:06 UTC 2019

On 17/01/2019 07:36, Chris Johns wrote:
> On 17/1/19 5:19 pm, Sebastian Huber wrote:

>>> Any HTML?
>> https://ftp.rtems.org/pub/rtems/people/sebh/user/index.html
>>
> Looks good. I like the arrangement and flow.

Thanks for the review, I checked in the patches. I will now continue to
work on the Quick Start chapter.

With respect to an example RTEMS application. Should we

(1) suggest to check out the examples repository and start from here, or

(2) should we provide a very simple Makefile based project?

I tend to option (2) and just mention that the examples repository exists.

E-Mail  : sebastian.huber at embedded-brains.de