Zynq RTEMS Networking Configuration Setup (no #defines in BSP)

Misra, Avinash Avinash.Misra at jhuapl.edu
Thu Jan 24 02:16:48 UTC 2019

Hi,

I'm trying to configure the network interface on my Zynq Board using the instructions provided in Ch4.3.3 of the RTEMS Networking Guide (https://docs.rtems.org/branches/master/networking/using_networking_rtems_app.html#network-configuration) in order to increase the size of my udp receive buffers.

According to this guide the bsp usually defines RTEMS_BSP_NETWORK_DRIVER_NAME and the driver attach function RTEMS_BSP_DRIVER_ATTACH.

My question is, is there a way through libbsd that I can set up my UDP and TCP/IP socket sizes or are the network driver and attach function defined for the Zynq somewhere that I can use to configure the network on my Zynq platform using the instructions in the documentation?

This is my first time trying to do this with RTEMS so any pointers would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

Avi