How to get started?

Gedare Bloom gedare at rtems.org
Mon Jul 15 16:39:19 UTC 2019

Hi Niteesh,

Welcome! I guess since you have gotten hello world to work, then you
already made it through our basic quick start material. Next up would
be to identify what direction you want to pursue contributing toward.
There are some ideas listed at
https://devel.rtems.org/wiki/Developer/OpenProjects or you can discuss
about what interests you and see if anyone has ideas for you to chip
away at.

Gedare