GSoC Project | Basic Support for Trace Compass

Sebastian Huber sebastian.huber at embedded-brains.de
Thu Jul 25 06:09:25 UTC 2019

On 25/07/2019 07:53, Ravindra Kumar Meena wrote:
>     We don't need threads for this program. I meant if you know the concept
>     of software threads in general and what a stack is.
>

> I have removed the RTEMS_RECORD_THREAD_STACK_CURRENT.
>
> https://github.com/rmeena840/rtems-tools/commit/f7838f156006064ffc53b1b1d3fb01f80ef15ae4

No, sorry, this is not what we need. Maybe you should delete this code
part and start from scratch.

We process record events and produce LTTNG events. Is this clear?

Your task is:

1. Gather the information from two record events
(RTEMS_RECORD_THREAD_SWITCH_OUT and RTEMS_RECORD_THREAD_SWITCH_IN) with
the same timestamp on the same CPU.

2. Once you gathered the information of two events that meet this
criteria, you produce exactly one LTTNG sched_switch event.

E-Mail  : sebastian.huber at embedded-brains.de