Incompatible rpcUdpInit() and nfsInit() in rtems-libbsd

Peter Dufault dufault at hda.com
Fri Jul 26 18:48:12 UTC 2019

The follwing commit below in libbsd added “verbose” flags to both rpcUdpInit() and nfsInit().  Code using libbsd needs a change to compile.
I don’t like adding a compile time check.

Shall I change the RTEMS ones to match even if the flag doesn’t do anything?

[dufault at fubar rtems-libbsd]$ git log ./rtemsbsd/include/librtemsNfs.h
commit 761ae78e0528ac5c1f46df11e9bea453ac6c82dd
Author: Chris Johns <chrisj at rtems.org>
Date:   Thu Jun 30 13:32:29 2016 +1000

    Make the license message viewable with a verbose option.

    The license details can be viewed if you mount with a -v option:

     # mount -i nfs -o "-v" 1.2.3.4:/mnt /mnt

[dufault at fubar rtems-libbsd]$ grep rpcUdpInit ./rtemsbsd/include/librtemsNfs.h
/** Priority of daemon; may be setup prior to calling rpcUdpInit();
/** CPU affinity of daemon; may be setup prior to calling rpcUdpInit();
rpcUdpInit(bool verbose);
[dufault at fubar rtems-libbsd]$

Peter