GSoC Project | Basic Support for Trace Compass

Sebastian Huber sebastian.huber at embedded-brains.de
Wed Jul 3 08:12:07 UTC 2019

On 03/07/2019 10:00, Ravindra Kumar Meena wrote:
> Okay. I am modifying the metadata for new event stream. Does the new
> event stream file have the 1024 rtems events?

You have to ask yourself what changed? You have now multiple event
stream files. Each event stream file contains the events of the same
structure. The event structure changed a bit since you removed the cpu
member. You have to tell the consumers of the streams which file is for
which CPU. For this you can use the packet header.

E-Mail  : sebastian.huber at embedded-brains.de