GSoC Project | Basic Support for Trace Compass

Ravindra Kumar Meena rmeena840 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 15 16:32:55 UTC 2019

> This is also a global variable:
>
> +  static bool ts_recevied[ RTEMS_RECORD_CLIENT_MAXIMUM_CPU_COUNT ] = {
> false };
>
> Please don't modify flush_items(), add everything to print_item().
>
> You don't need this extra boolean flag, just use
>
> if (timestamp_begin == 0) {
>    timestamp_begin = item->ns;
> }
>
> timestamp_end = item->ns;

Have made changes.

https://github.com/rmeena840/rtems-tools/commit/10c17a29a3810cfd2efc96636032d76a0241321a

I have also added packet_size and content_size in both client and metadata.

https://github.com/rmeena840/rtems-tools/commit/88a53f93865fb54f8bcf2afc323baba3feac98c3

https://github.com/rmeena840/rtems-tools/commit/2e4c130f42352df3333427ebafd7c36b1443f16c

Since our binary stream files do not have struct padding so both should be
equal in values.

Have a look.

Tested on AWS. No warnings.

--
*Ravindra Kumar Meena*,
B. Tech. Computer Science and Engineering,