GSoC Linux UIO driver for PRU

Nils Hölscher nilhoel1 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 18 09:11:31 UTC 2019

Thanks everyone,

@Sebastian Huber <sebastian.huber at embedded-brains.de>  I was just confused
because of the examples I got earlier using rtems IMFS but now everything
is clear.
The BSD Documentation helps thanks again.

@Christian Mauderer <christian.mauderer at embedded-brains.de>  Thanks for
pointing out the relevant parts I wasn't seeing at the moment.
The defines were intended since I am not using these parts, I will delete
them now that I won't use them.

@chrisj at rtems.org <chrisj at rtems.org>  but where do we place the shell part,
which exists between BSD and RTEMS?
However this doesn't have priority right now, does it?

Best,
Nils