GSoC Project | Basic Support for Trace Compass

Ravindra Kumar Meena rmeena840 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 24 05:47:44 UTC 2019

> This makes no sense:
>
> static void print_item( client_context *cctx, const client_item *item )
> {
>    if( cctx->event_counter % 2 == 0 ){
>
> 1. event_counter is not per CPU.
>
> 2. You don't care about the record event. You have to do this for
> specific events as I already wrote in the description of this task.

I forgot to remove the modular operator.

https://github.com/rmeena840/rtems-tools/commit/c278c48abab1d5ea93cf36823bd24af07633f35f

The logic behind this is that when the first time program enters in
print_item() it initializes the
prev_* values and after this, it will enter in else part recursively
initializing prev_* and next_* values for the same CPU and write it in the
file.

--
*Ravindra Kumar Meena*,
B. Tech. Computer Science and Engineering,