Potential SIS or RTEMS/libbsd problem

Chris Johns chrisj at rtems.org
Mon Jun 3 02:14:47 UTC 2019

On 1/6/19 6:58 am, Jiri Gaisler wrote:
> I have pushed a small patch to fix some build problems on Cygwin and FreeBSD. I don't know how fast we want to progress, but I could prepare a patch for RSB to use the new sis repository and skip the sis patches for gdb. I guess this would also have include updating any documentation that refers to the old sis ...

I am happy to move to using a separate sis executable built by the RSB and for
the gdb versions and patches to stop being maintained.

By the way have you looked at the GDB pipe interface to the a remote executable?
It would be interesting to know how using that transport effects the ^C issue on
Windows.