Adding support for new Ethernet PHY

Jonathan Brandmeyer jbrandmeyer at planetiq.com
Mon Jun 17 18:35:42 UTC 2019

I ran into some device tree support for this phy in
sys/gnu/dts/include/dt-bindings/net/ti-dp83867.h  It looks like
configuration information that would be fed to the generic mii_fdt
driver somehow.

Thanks for the tip re: ukphy.  What exactly does "basic support
without any extras" entail?  The test environment uses standard
gigabit workgroup switches.  So as long as it comes up in a
full-duplex gigabit mode, we're happy.

--
Jonathan Brandmeyer