GSoC Project | Basic Support for Trace Compass

Gedare Bloom gedare at rtems.org
Tue Jun 25 17:51:38 UTC 2019

On Tue, Jun 25, 2019 at 11:33 AM Ravindra Kumar Meena
<rmeena840 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Sebastian,
>
> I have resolved the issue I was facing with rtems_record_event variable. I have sent the two patches. One is for stream file generation and another one is for metadata file for the same. Please apply the patches.

Ravindra,

Please regenerate your final version of patches with a single patch
(or a set of patches) that will apply cleanly to the upstream
repository and produces the correct set of code. Your -v2 should not
be a patch that applies on top of the -v1 patch, but instead the -v2
should replace the -v1.  Let me know if you have any questions.

Gedare