Sub-Tickets selected for POSIX Compilance GSoc Project

Vaibhav Gupta vaibhavgupta40 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 21 12:16:21 UTC 2019

Yes I checked them, they can be,
Most of them can be ported from glibc / freebsd/ netbsd .
But for some of them, they don't even have a linux man page.
I guess they need to written from scratch.
.
I don't know, but if they can be bought under POSIX Compilance Umbrella, I
am ready to work on them.

On Thu, Mar 21, 2019 at 1:28 PM Sebastian Huber <