RTEMS Requirement Management Tools

Jose Valdez Jose.Valdez at edisoft.pt
Mon Mar 25 10:09:35 UTC 2019

Hello All,

Sorry for my late reply and thanks to the people who answered these questions. I believe these positive answers reinforces the choice for doorstop.

For the requirement analysis, I meant that this feature is descoped (too much complexity to make it) and it will be the responsibility of the user to define good requirements. Of course, in future, if a good requirement analysis tool shows up, it could be integrated in the Qualification Toolchain.

Best regards

José