Project Track Page: Drafted proposal for Basic Support for Trace Compass

Gedare Bloom gedare at rtems.org
Tue Mar 26 15:02:49 UTC 2019

Hi Ravindra,

I will leave it to Sebastian to comment on technical sufficiency of
your proposal if he can.

I will suggest that you start to add details for your design plans. We
would like to see a mostly complete design of the tasks you will
perform in the first phase, and enough detail in the second phase to
believe you can flesh it out completely before the first evaluation.
In particular, I would suggest that you begin immediately to "chart
out appropriate requirement specifications, design plans and ascertain
success criteria" for your project. These are all elements that we
like to see in a strong proposal.

Gedare