Project Track Page: Drafted proposal for Basic Support for Trace Compass

Ravindra Kumar Meena rmeena840 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 29 14:38:58 UTC 2019

Hi,

I am glad you liked the proposal. I have added the missing functionality in
the proposal pointed out by you.

Please have a look at the updated proposal.

Thanks
--Ravindra Kumar Meena

On Fri, Mar 29, 2019 at 2:21 PM Sebastian Huber <

> Hello,
>
> On 28/03/2019 15:06, Ravindra Kumar Meena wrote:
> > I am aware of that. I am waiting for Sebastian to review my proposal.
> > Besides that, I am trying to find out the mechanism for Phase 1 and 2
> > as mentioned in my GSoC proposal.
>
> I made some comments to the proposal. Overall it looks good. Please make
> sure that have time for GSoC and for example no pre-job training pops up
> in the mean time.
>
> --
> Sebastian Huber, embedded brains GmbH

> Phone   : +49 89 189 47 41-16
> Fax     : +49 89 189 47 41-09

*Ravindra Kumar Meena*,
B. Tech. Computer Science and Engineering,
Indian Institute of Technology (Indian School of Mines)
<https://www.iitism.ac.in/>, Dhanbad