Requirement Management tools

Jose Valdez Jose.Valdez at edisoft.pt
Wed Mar 13 11:59:57 UTC 2019

Hello Sebastian,

Thank you for creating this ticket. I believe this will help, since now the RTEMS community can contribute with other tools and add other tool selection criteria.

Just a note that some selection criteria can be classified as "hard" (that means must have or must not have) and other as soft ("desirable" having/not having).

I believe that you saw (but devel rtems did not), Andre Ribeiro proposed other tools:
-> http://testlink.org
->http://www.eclipse.org/osee

As far as I have seen, they use database, so they cannot be used, but maybe I can add them on the report for reference. Also myself take a look into another tools. From my research I concluded that almost tools were projects that started some years ago, but are deprecated now.

Best regards

José