Error during execution of testsuites on host OS, for ARM Architecture.

Joel Sherrill joel at rtems.org
Fri May 3 00:55:29 UTC 2019

Hi

I tried to post this earlier but was having outgoing mail problems.

The command varies between versions of qemu. It is likely the rtems-tester
configuration file
for this BSP doesn't match the version of qemu you have built. This is from
a shell script
I use on an application. Notice the difference in arguments due to qemu
version.

 #echo "-no-reboot -serial null -serial mon:stdio -net none -nographic -M
xilinx-zynq-a9 -m 256M ${COVERAGE_ARG} -kernel ${1}"
  echo "-no-reboot -monitor none -serial stdio -net none -nographic -M
xilinx-zynq-a9 -m 256M ${COVERAGE_ARG} -kernel ${1}"

--joel