GSoC Project | Basic Support for Trace Compass

Ravindra Kumar Meena rmeena840 at gmail.com
Mon May 13 06:24:54 UTC 2019

Hi,

I have completed the task assigned by Gedare Bloom. I have updated the wiki
page https://devel.rtems.org/wiki/GSoC/2019

I have written a blog https://rmeena840.github.io/ which includes two
posts. First one is about GSoC introduction and the second post is about
setting up the development environment.

I would like to work on the project now. https://devel.rtems.org/ticket/3696

*The goal of this week:*

The goal of phase 1 of my GSoC proposal is to generate the trace
data(LTTng) in Common Trace Format(CTF) from target running RTEMS
application. The Event Recording infrastructure lacks the generation of
trace data in Common Trace Format(CTF). I will try to figure out a
convenient method for it.

Thanks

--
*Ravindra Kumar Meena*,
B. Tech. Computer Science and Engineering,