GSoC Project | Basic Support for Trace Compass

Ravindra Kumar Meena rmeena840 at gmail.com
Tue May 21 18:21:04 UTC 2019

Hi Sebastian,

I followed https://diamon.org/ctf/ and tried to code. I forked the
rtems-tools and made a commit.
https://github.com/rmeena840/rtems-tools/commit/e1917f5afeba051e4e87285eed9e36b2591dc643

Please have a look and let me know if I am going in the right direction.

I would like to ask one thing that at 5.1 of https://diamon.org/ctf/  it is
mentioned that "trace.packet.header" is required. Since, It was not there I
was getting error at:

trace {
    /* ... */
    packet.header := struct event_packet_header;
};

Is there any need requirement of file or library?

On Mon, May 20, 2019 at 11:23 AM Sebastian Huber <