New Build System Planning

Gedare Bloom gedare at rtems.org
Fri Nov 1 17:40:33 UTC 2019

Hi Sebastian,

On Thu, Oct 31, 2019 at 2:31 AM Sebastian Huber
<sebastian.huber at embedded-brains.de> wrote:

> I have to add that some progress is blocked by a Doorstop pull request:
>
> https://github.com/doorstop-dev/doorstop/pull/428

How are things going with the Doorstop community, they are responsive
to your requests and engaging?

I just want to check from a standpoint of gauging the long-term
relationship with that community.

PS: I will see if I can try out the new build system, although time is
at a premium in the middle of the semester for me.

Thanks,
Gedare