Hello World Patch

Shubham Bhagat shubhambhagat111 at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 18 16:28:05 UTC 2019

Sorry I missed your replies in my inbox!
I actually do not have required hardware. I have little experience with GPOS (no experience with embedded!). I was wondering if you could point to some tickets/projects that come to your mind that would be well-suited for me? Or if you tell me where I could look for them, it'd be great help.
And thanks for the update on IRC. I'll connect there soon. Thanks!