New Build System Status

yorda me at mko.io
Fri Nov 29 02:57:52 UTC 2019

Hi Sebastian,
Thanks for updating the documentation file, I’m trying to following the guide on user.pdf. Everything went well on building the toolchain, but then when I was trying to build a BSP, I could’t find waf on the rtems repo folder. So I download the latest waf from official website and try the following command:

../waf-2.0.19/waf configure —prefix=$HOME/quick-start/rtems/5

and I got the red waring:

Waf: Run from a folder containing a 'wscript' file (or try -h for the generic options)

Did I do something wrong?

mko