Adding RTEMS_INTERRUPTED

Joel Sherrill joel at rtems.org
Fri Oct 4 18:04:09 UTC 2019

Hi

I am now looking at the second phase of processing <ctl>-C to generate
SIGINTR is
to have read() return -1/EINTR. I want to specifically add this support to
termios
although I think other file types would have to address this independently,

For termios, we need rtems_deviceio_read() to return -1/EINTR but it
returns -1/errno
based on rtems_status_code from rtems_io_read(). The issue is that we don't
have
anything that maps to EINTR in the rtems_status_code enumeration.

Is there any objection to adding RTEMS_INTERRUPTED as a status code?

I am open to suggestions for a better name.

Thanks.

--joel