Fwd: GCC 7.5 Status Report (2019-10-22)

Joel Sherrill joel at rtems.org
Tue Oct 22 12:45:38 UTC 2019

I would like to see most targets moved to newer major versions but I think
at least the PowerPC will want to bump for the upcoming gcc 7 release.

Binutils has a new release and I think we also have changes to newlib to
pick up.

For newlib, I'm caught up at the moment. Not sure about Sebastian.

--joel