Pi Support Status Question

Joel Sherrill joel at rtems.org
Thu Oct 31 19:38:44 UTC 2019

Hi

I got asked a question about the Pi BSP which led me to a couple of more
questions.
Help appreciated.

+ Is there support for the Pi3 or Pi4? I recall some comment about the UART
base
address changing but nothing useful.

+ I don't see any networking support in rtems-libbsd. I know the controller
is on the
USB so we have considered this a barrier but libbsd should support this.

+ I think I recall Alan Cudmore mentioning using the PiZero. Which BSP
works on that?

+ Does anyone have Pi code that needs to be merged? <hoping>

Any other Pi questions I should be aware of? :)

Thanks.

-joel