Problem running sparc-rtems5-gdb

Joel Sherrill joel at rtems.org
Wed Sep 25 12:31:45 UTC 2019

On Wed, Sep 25, 2019, 7:10 AM Niteesh <gsnb.gn at gmail.com> wrote:

> I would love to. I will start working on it soon.
>
> On Tue, 24 Sep 2019, 11:01 pm Vijay Kumar Banerjee, <
> vijaykumar9597 at gmail.com> wrote:
>

>> On Tue, Sep 24, 2019 at 11:00 PM Vijay Kumar Banerjee <
>> vijaykumar9597 at gmail.com> wrote:

>>> Thanks Gedare!
>>>
>>> Niteesh: Would you like to add the instructions to the docs? you will
>>> basically have
>>> to add the steps you followed to get your hello world running. :)

Yes please. When the special bsp for the sparc instruction simulator went
away, that caused all these same docs and getting starteds to have to
change. Please help us update again.

Now they need both running and debugging instructions.

Hopefully the Users Guide can be the canonical source and everything else
reference that. The GSoC Hello World also needs attention

>>> to write the documentation:
>>> 1. git clone git://git.rtems.org/rtems-docs.git
>>> 2. follow the README.txt to build the docs
>>> 3. add a hello-world.rst under rtems-docs/user/start and write the