How to test smp on leon3 build?

Richi Dubey richidubey at gmail.com
Wed Apr 8 18:02:41 UTC 2020

Hey everyone,

Could someone please guide me on how to test a smp
testsuite(smpschededf.exe) on leon3 build support package using sis?

While building the bsp, I built it with --enable-smp option.

I have uploaded the screenshot of executing smpschededf.exe on sis with -m
2 option(To run the exe with 2 cores) and -leon3 option. Now how do I
verify it was actually run on 2 cores?

Also, on checking init.c for smpschededf01, line 134 says:

#define CONFIGURE_MAXIMUM_PROCESSORS 1

Does it mean core or processor? Do I need to change this value to 2 too?

Please advise.