Open Tickets for RTEMS 5?

Joel Sherrill joel at rtems.org
Tue Apr 14 20:03:23 UTC 2020

On Tue, Apr 14, 2020, 10:30 AM Sebastian Huber <

> Hello,
>
> I am done with my tickets for RTEMS 5.

Awesome!

There are still 15 tickets open:

> https://devel.rtems.org/query?status=assigned&status=accepted&status=reopened&group=status&milestone=5.1
>
> Please let me know if you need some help from my side.

We should whether to push 3944 (qoriq_e500 bset failure) and 3946
(capture-support coverity issue) to 6.1.

Chris needs to triage the rest. I offered to push one out and he told me he
had a fix pending.

#3817 may be OK now that I deleted GCC from the FreeBSD test machine but
my experience on FreeBSD 12 isn't good.....

I still have a number of build failures on the FreeBSD 12 test machine and
no idea how to resolve them. I removed GCC from the machine and started a
build sweep yesterday. I have posted a couple of failures today and you can
see the set on the build@ list archives. It would be nice to see better
results and I'm no FreeBSD expert. It would be nice to have help
triaging/fixing/pushing these to the future.

I will start with
> tests on hardware once the release branch is made.

I have posted lots of results on simulators. There are already 1065 emails
to build@
and were over 1500 last month. Things look good on simulators at least and
that's
all we have ever had in the past. I have tested on more simulators than any
previous
release ever was. If we cut the release today, it would be better tested
than any
previous one.

--joel