source builder, bsp arch settings

Mritunjay Sharma mritunjaysharma394 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 30 19:45:13 UTC 2020

Hello everyone!

Apologies for breaking the chain of this conversation.
I have also been working (read struggling) on adding libbsd and ntp support
for RTEMS+EPICS on xilinx_zynq_a9_qemu and trying
to figure out what files in /rtems/rtems-libbsd and
/rtems/rsb/source-builder/, I have to begin with.

In the rtems/rtems-libbsd, I am attempting to change libbsd.py file,
While in rtems/rsb/source-builder/, I have worked on ntp-4-1.cfg.

However, I will really appreciate if this beginner can get some useful
resources or past works to get on the right track to progress ahead.

Thank you so much!