Updates of Smart India Hackathon 2020 Finale

Mritunjay Sharma mritunjaysharma394 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 4 20:48:10 UTC 2020

Hello everyone!

I feel elated to share with the community that my Team 'Altruist'
won the first Prize in the Grand Finale of the World's
Biggest Hackathon - Smart India Hackathon 2020! We will not
only be awarded with INR 100,000 but also the Government of India
will help us to scale our project!

Thank you so much to the community for understanding my concern
and allowing me to take a break from 31st July to 3rd August.

I am resuming my work from today and will start a new thread
to ask the doubts after proper research work!

Thanks
Mritunjay