Low level design description for _Scheduler_strong_APA_Get_lowest_scheduled

Richi Dubey richidubey at gmail.com
Thu Aug 6 15:18:33 UTC 2020

The part 3 corresponding to the backtracking changes the filter_node
pointer (the original node pointer passed to the function) and calls the
Scheduler_SMP_Preempt, all of which is documented in the blog post. I feel
like this might mean that the file is taking a higher-level role that it is
supposed to and I cannot progress further without your views on this.